Found an item you love? Bid on it!
Bidding is easy!
- Click on an item, review the details. When you are ready to place a bid, click the "See Details on eBay" button.
- This will take you to the item's eBay page.
- To the right of the images you will find a blank box with a blue button labeled "Bid."
- Enter the amount you wish to bid and click the blue button. This will input your bid and notify you if someone outbids you.
- You MUST have an eBay account to bid and/or buy an item.
- Your bids will be shown on the homepage of you PicClick account for easy access.
- Not all items allow bidding. Make sure to set your filter so you view only bidding items if you wish to bid. To learn more about filters, click here.